Four Seasons Art Fair | Terms & Conditions
Four Seasons Art Fair will be organizing the ART FAIR at Loods 6, KNSM-Laan 143, 1019 LB Amsterdam from Friday 1st September 2017 up to and including Sunday 3rd September 2017.
By submitting an application you agree with our Terms and Conditions.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Four Seasons Ar Fair is organized by Director Hanna Ellola residing in Amsterdam, at Loenermark 446, 1025TN Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Co-organizer Mario Keglevic. Hereinafter referred to as: Organizers.
Registration and payment obligations
– Artists who want to join the fair need to fill in the online application form. The closing date for submission of the Application form is 20 July 2017.
– Artists can only display their own artworks which are solely for sale.
– Confirmation of participation to Four Seasons Art fair will take place after approval by committee/organizers.
– One meter exhibition space (rm) costs € 150,- including VAT.
– Payments in installments if required, must be paid fully by the end of June 2017
– Booking is confirmed after Four Seasons Art Fair has received the full payment. Specified preferences for particular stands will be taken in consideration but cannot be guaranteed.
– In case the event is cancelled the application fee will be fully refunded.
– 10% of the application fee will be invoiced in case the artist cancels the application before end of June 2017. Cancellations after June 2017 are non-refundable.
Location, dates and opening hours.
– Seasons Art Fair 2017 will take place from 31 August up and including 3 September.
– Construction of stands: Wednesday 30 august 2017 from 18:00-22:00h and Thursday 31 August 2017 from 09:00-14:00h
– Dismantling of stands: Monday 4 September 2017 9:00-14:00h
– Opening hours for visitors: Thursday 31 August 18:00-22:00h, VIP Vernissage Prosecco reception, Friday 1 September 12:00-20:00h, Saturday 2 September 12:00-20:00h, Sunday 3 September 10:00-18:00h, 18:00 -21:00h FSAF Award, Finissage.
– The hanging system on the walls can carry a maximum weight of 20 kg.
– Each artist can store three extra artworks free of charge. It is required to label each artwork accordingly with the artist name.
– The exhibiting artist is in charge of his own stand and is expected to leave the stand in good condition after the event.
– The organizers are entitled to use artworks from the exhibitors for promotional purposes, print and online.
– The organizers will conduct a publicity campaign for Four Seasons Art Fair
– Every exhibiting artist will receive a free FSAF catalog with a value of € 20,-.
– Every artist will get a profile page on FSAF website as long as Four Seasons Art fair exists.
Entrance fees are set at € 5,- per person per visit, € 15,- for the VIP opening.
Exhibiting artists will receive two V.I.P tickets for the opening/vernissage.
Insurance of exhibited artworks
– The exhibiting artist is responsible for staffing the stand during opening hours and the full course of the fair.
– The exhibiting artists has to bring their own work to the art fair. Four Seasons Art Fair can assist with the construction of the stand.
– The exhibiting artist is responsible to insure his work, the organizer cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss but will provide 24 hour security throughout the event.
Four Seasons Art Fair Artist Award’ 2017 (all exhibiting artists at Four Seasons Art Fair, September 2017), 1st prize 750 Euro, 2nd prize 500 Euro, 3rd (public) prize 250 Euro. Prizes will be announced on the day of FSAF award, 3rd of September 2017. A jury of curators will choose the winners of the FSAF Award.
Four Seasons Art Fair
Amsterdam, April 4, 2017